Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My First Blog.

Instead of actually doing my work in class, I decided to create a blog, And I have been thinking about doing so for weeks. Thus while going over a long agonizing lesson for a simple result, I created my blog.

I've had one worry about me having a blog though: I can be insensitive and very offensive.
So, Let this serve as a forewarning.
  • I don't care what you think. Taking you flaming and stupidity elsewear
  • I am a racist, but to one race: Stupid people.
    • If you are one of these, I will not tolerate or respect you.
  • I have religious beliefs, and they are probably not yours. If you don't like it, go the hell away.
  • I have a horrible sense of humor. Not in the way that I'm a dull person, I'm just insensitive and simply don't care about what people think.
    • In case you didn't catch that, my sense of humor is most fancied by: Gore, Baby jokes (exactly that kind), Memes, The kind of humor that Tosh.0 displays, and other senseless wrong or offensive type of joke.
  • I don't care for stereotypes. But if you act like a stereotype, you might as well be one.
  • I judge people by actions, not by: race, cliche, age, sex, sexuality, etc.
    • But as before stated: I will joke about any of the above, I don't care if you are offended.


If you are still reading this, and don't already have a problem with me, Then we will get along just fine.
Thanks for checking out my blog, and furthermore, thanks if you subscribe. Let's make my first blogging experience an interesting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment